"Indeed We created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him."

-Al-Qur'an 50:16-

Monday, March 22, 2010

You are Beautiful



You are so beautiful and you don't even know it
Its hard to measure and even harder to grasp
Its subtle and endearing
It lingers in the recesses of the mind
Floating through dreams and files of random thoughts
Conquering unawares
Rendering all those with the misfortune to gaze upon you, powerless
To know you, is to love you
To plead to God day and night to either be given or be saved from you
To eagerly wait for either prayer to be answered
Oh beautiful one, wont you turn my way
Wont you fix your gaze on me and make me forget?
Speak to me words of sweet goodness
Words as beautiful as you are
As beautiful as my life would be had I spent it with you

0 comments: