"Indeed We created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him."

-Al-Qur'an 50:16-

Friday, August 03, 2007

Rage Agaisnt Man

Right now the veins in my head are pulsing with insurmountable pressure
I make anger feel like a cool summer breeze
My soul the eye of the storm sits still
A deafening silence consumes me
My heart rate slows and my face radiates darkness
I am no more and retain no control
My thoughts swirl in a violent funnel taking up all buried emotions
Emotions used as justification to unleash the wrath of God on those who raised this furry
Disturbing the sleeping dragon
I have the potential to be a lethal weapon if anything remotely dangerous is within arms reach
I am the unrelenting call of vengeance
I am the silent whispers of the devil
I am the angles of mountains crushing the transgressors
I am condemned and I will destroy myself to harm you
This will satisfy my desire for revenge
Right before it awakens my regret

0 comments: