"Indeed We created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him."

-Al-Qur'an 50:16-

Monday, January 07, 2013

Purity of Hate

After everything the most resounding result is hatred. It has taken over my days and robbed me of my nights. I hate. I hate just about everything, everyone, and everywhere. Everything from the disgusting little atoms and molecules to the empty meaningless space around us. I hate that stupid little ugly quivering dog next door and the fugly old lady that refuses to control it. I hate snow, cold, and the sunless sky. I hate money. I hate poverty. I hate my house, I want to set it on fire. I hate that voice I hear everyday that complains and screams and offers no pleasantries. I hate my friends. I hate how lazy and naive I've been my whole life. I hate skin, hair, and saliva. I hate people from my community...and really all immigrants...and non immigrants. I hate white people, black people, brown people, and Asians.  I hate people, and their stupid non nonsensical cultures and their ugly sounding jabbering in their strange languages. I hate atheists and idol worshipers. I hate the French...and the Brits...the Dutch...South Africans; screw those guys. I hate dirt, filth, and residue.  I hate animals...plants...anything living or dead. So nasty. I could run away but there is no where to go. The problem is clearly me. I don't even see the point of living anymore. I hate life. I would like to be rid of it. I feel like life is some type of infectious disease that has trapped me in this horrific torture shell of a body. And death would be like cracking that shell open...and finally being free of it. A release and hopefully, relief. 

0 comments: