"Indeed We created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him."

-Al-Qur'an 50:16-

Monday, August 27, 2012

Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Among the excess material things that clog my veins are dejected dreams. They slosh and pool but never pass like stool. All over the body you can find deposits of these cancerous sores bumping against healthy cells. I'd like to cut them out, or live around them. Right now I am living with them and in them and adding to them. Soon all that will be left is a bag of cancerous meat, yes, and I will look and say that is me. Me this once beautiful girl coming up in the world until one day she tasted defeat, and you should have seen how it brought her to her knees. And all that could be said is she fell beautifully. She burns beautifully, so they continued to burn me. But ash is just ash, its just ugliness they kick off their feet. Today that is where you find me.

0 comments: