"Indeed We created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him."

-Al-Qur'an 50:16-

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Advantageous Opportunistic Parasitic Blood Sucking Bone Marrow Slurping Vampires

I am reclaiming my space!
My physical, intellectual, spiritual place
The boundaries and security measures have been breached
All my mental and physical resources leached
These bandits don't travel in gangs or flash their colours
They walk around calling themselves brother, mother, or lover
Greedy robber baron's concealed by feigned philanthropic missions
Efforts to protect their morally reprehensible positions
Now time has run out on your period of grace
Next transgression will result in one shot to the face
Conditions of reinstatement of my rights to dictate, forgiven are all past mistakes
And all space shall be recognised as common wealth of independent states

0 comments: