"Indeed We created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him."

-Al-Qur'an 50:16-

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Resolution

If its help you offer, I require more than that.
I need a nuclear arsenal, an army, and a revolutionary manifesto.
I require unprecedented rapid global social and economic restructuring.
I need the wealth of the worlds top 10% and the influence that comes with.
I need chemical and electrical rewiring of my brain and selective amnesia.
I  will need perfect health and incredible physical strength.
I will require the favour, intervention, mercy, and pardon of the Lord of worlds.
I need the capital to ransom myself from the fire and punishment of the grave.
I will need a light and guide to navigate the qiyama.
I need a key to the entrance of jennah, and access to prime real estate. 
And who but Allah swt could help me all with that.


0 comments: